MINI PRE-ORDER PROGRAM TERMS
Welcome to the MINI Vehicle Pre-Order Program ("Pre-Order Program"). Before you pre-order your vehicle, you must carefully review and accept the Terms below. Under the Pre-Order Program, a MINI vehicle is available for an early order to customers who complete the Pre-Order Process (as outlined below).
MINI USA, a division of North America, LLC, (“MINI”) offers you an opportunity to pre-order a MINI vehicle from an authorized, participating MINI Dealer ("Dealer"). By completing the Pre-Order Process, you will be pre-ordering a MINI vehicle with model year and options to be confirmed at the time of configuration subject to availability and production restrictions. The vehicle you configure is referred to as the "Vehicle". This Pre-Order Program offers a unique opportunity to be among the first to order a new MINI model and finalize a price through your Dealer as described in the Terms below.
- The Pre-Order Program is NOT a vehicle purchase. You will still be required to contact an authorized MINI Dealer to discuss final transaction pricing and trade-in if relevant, arrange any necessary financing, and complete your purchase through the Dealer. Your Pre-Order secures your approximate priority for taking delivery of your vehicle. Participation in the Pre-Order Program does not guarantee you a vehicle delivery.
- Your Pre-Order does NOT guarantee a set price for the Vehicle. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DEALER SETS THE ACTUAL PRICE WHICH MAY DIFFER FROM THE MANUFACTURER’S SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE (“MSRP”). The MSRP does not include taxes, title, transportation, other options and other dealer fees and charges.
- In order to complete the Pre-Order Process, you will be required to
- select a participating Dealer from which to purchase the Vehicle,
- submit certain information to MINI USA, a division of North America, LLC and the Dealer, and
- Pay a refundable deposit of $250 ("Pre-Order Deposit") via one of the available methods presented by the Dealer.
- Under the Pre-Order Program, after you have successfully completed and submitted the Pre-Order form, you may either purchase, finance, or lease the Vehicle from the Dealer.
- The Pre-Order Program does NOT require you to complete a vehicle purchase, finance, or lease. If you change your mind, you may cancel your Pre-Order by following the process outlined below under the "ORDER CANCELLATIONS" section.
- This Pre-Order Program is designed to allow you to order the Vehicle. After you place your Pre-Order request, the Dealer will contact you to configure the Vehicle. Please note that vehicle option availability may be subject to change. Model year, paint color and other options are not guaranteed and are subject to production or sales restrictions.
- Once you complete the online transaction you will receive a “Confirmation Number.” Please keep this Number until your Dealer contacts you to complete your vehicle configuration and negotiate the price with you. At this time, your Dealer will advise on your place in line and expected delivery time of your vehicle. Your place in line will be tied to the Dealer. In the event you are unable to complete a purchase through the Dealer, please contact the Dealer to cancel the order. You can also contact MINI Customer Service at 1-866-275-6464 for support.
- If you wish to change your selected dealer after placing your Pre-Order, the order must be cancelled with the original Dealer and a new order must be placed through the Pre-order Program.
- Preorder eligibility requirements are below:
- The Pre-Order Program is available only to individuals residing in the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
- The Pre-Order Program is available to businesses or corporate entities provided that you can validate your ownership of, or employment by, the relevant business or corporate entity upon MINI USA’s request.
- Vehicles must be purchased from and delivered through an authorized, participating MINI Dealer in the United States.
- Only one Pre-Order per customer is permitted and a maximum of two per household is permitted. A Pre-Order may be transferred within a household provided you can provide adequate proof, as determined by MINI USA, in its sole discretion, that the Pre-Order holder and the transferee are part of the same household.
- Employees of MINI USA, its affiliates, agencies, and dealers, and each of their respective family members, are not eligible to participate in the Pre-Order Program. None of the above are eligible to place Pre-Orders on behalf of themselves, the dealership, dealership employees, or customers.
- If MINI USA determines that a Pre-Order has been placed by a non-eligible person or entity, then MINI USA reserves the right to cancel the Pre-Order and cancel shipment of the Vehicle. The Vehicle will then be made available to the next individual who has completed the Pre-Order Process and who has a similarly configured vehicle.
It is the Customer's responsibility to arrange the cancellation of the pre-order and the refund of the online deposit directly with the Dealer. Please note that all cancellations are final - you lose your priority to purchase one of the early production units once the order is canceled.
MINI USA, at its sole discretion at any time for any reason, reserves the right to cancel or change the Pre-Order Program.
If you have additional questions regarding the Pre-Order Program, please contact MINI Customer Service at 1-866-275-6464.
© 2023 MINI USA, a division of North America, LLC
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
MINI PRE-ORDER FAQS
What is a MINI pre-order?
A MINI pre-order reservation secures your place in line to submit a vehicle purchase order. When we reach your place in line, you will be contacted by your selected dealer to configure your selected model and submit your purchase order. This is expected to occur a few months before your vehicle’s production date.
Is the pre-order deposit fee refundable?
Yes, the pre-order deposit fee of $250 is fully refundable. If you wish to cancel your pre-order, please contact your selected MINI dealership and provide your pre-order Confirmation Number provided in the Confirmation email you received.
How do I pre-order a MINI?
You can place your pre-order on www.MINIUSA.com in three easy steps:
1. Select the MINI model you’d like to pre-order.
2. Enter your ZIP code to find a MINI dealership near you.
3. Choose your preferred payment method and check out.
From there, you will receive a confirmation email with your Confirmation Number and your selected MINI dealership will contact you with more information about configuring your vehicle and delivery time.
When will I receive my pre-ordered MINI?
Delivery times may vary dependent on when your pre-order is placed and when your vehicle is configured with your selected MINI dealership. Your configuration, trim and option selections will also influence the delivery time of your vehicle. Rest assured, your MINI dealership will provide delivery and timing updates throughout the process. In the event of a delay your MINI dealership will contact you to fulfill delivery as soon as possible unless you decide to cancel the pre-order, which you may do at any time for a full refund of the down payment.
Did my MINI pre-order go through?
Upon pre-ordering your MINI, you will receive an email with your Confirmation Number to verify your pre-order has been processed. If you didn’t receive an email, please contact your selected MINI dealership.
Which incentives does a MINI qualify for?
The next generation of MINI models are not eligible for any incentives like rebates, tax credits, or grants. Check with your local MINI dealership for other details that may relate to your individual situation in a specific state or locality.
Where can I find my pre-order Confirmation Number?
Upon pre-ordering a MINI, you will receive an email with your Confirmation Number. If you didn’t receive an email, please contact your selected MINI dealership.